Husband wife Love quotes-Cute,Funny,Lovely Husband &Wife Quotes

 Husband - wife love  quotes

husband wife quotes, best love quotes, love quotes


Marriage is a special bond made of trust, respect, love, and commitment. And you can make it extra special by letting your husband know how exceptional, loved, and appreciated he is. If you have difficulty finding the right words to express your feelings, keep reading to find the right love quotes for husband quotes for husband..
Here below we have curated 100+ quotes about wife & husband relationship. Do check them out!



CUTE LOVE QUOTES FOR HUSBAND /WIFE



husband wife quotes, husband quotes, husband captions, wife quotes, love quotes, caption store

It makes a wonderful WE if YOU and Me are in it.

 

No greater light illuminates my path than the love you have brought into my life.

 

The only person I wouldn’t like to leave is you

 

Every day of my life is perfect, because it starts and ends with loving you.

 

My real smile comes when I am with you.

 

Not feared about life and death, but just the thought of loosing you.

 

You fill all the emptiness in my heart.

 

An excellent wife is the crown of her husband.

 

Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.God designed

 

husbands and wives to complete each other, not to compete with each other.

 

We loved with a love that was more than love.

 

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

 

 

SWEET love quotes FOR HUSBAND /wife


When I first met you, I didn’t know that you were going to be this important.

 

Your love is the Doctor to my wounds, Friend to my sorrows,

 

mentor to my dilemmas, Teacher to my actions, Companion to my joys.

 

By loving you, I’ve added something wonderful to the world.

 

You give me hope in my times of trial, joy in my saddest hours and love in all I do.

 

Just when I think that it is impossible to love you anymore, you prove me wrong.

 

My success means nothing without you in my life.

 

No greater light illuminates my path than the love you have brought into my life.

 

Every day of my life is perfect, because it starts and ends with loving you.

 

A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything.

 

Nothing says “home” like the arms of my husband.

 

As long as you are beside you, my heart remains perfect.

 

You paint my world with bright colors and bring meaning to my life.”

 

The Adam to my Eve, we were made to love each other.

 

I don’t always give my love away, but when I do, I give it only to you.

 

You light up my day and spark up my soul.

 

I’m most proud of loving you.”Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.



 


BEST LOVE  QUOTES FOR HUSBAND /WIFE

 

Husband and wife relationships are like the relationship of Tom and Jerry. Though they are teasing and fighting, but can’t live without each other.

 

Your love is the strength that drives me to do everything for this family. You are armour that shields me from tears.

 

I can do without a morning cup of coffee, but not without cuddling my handsome hubby.”

 

The best thing life has brought to me is you. Thank you for being my partner all the way.”

 

Every beat of my heart belongs to you, every ray of sunshine comes from you, and every whiff of air that I breathe, I breathe for you.

 

I stole U from the alphabet because U belong to me!

 

I can do without a morning cup of coffee, but not without cuddling my handsome hubby.”

 

The best thing life has brought to me is you. Thank you for being my partner all the way.”

 

Every beat of my heart belongs to you, every ray of sunshine comes from you, and every whiff of air that I breathe, I breathe for you.”

 

I stole U from the alphabet because U belong to me!

 

A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything.

 

Nothing says “home” like the arms of my husband.


 


BEST LOVE QUOTES FOR HUSBAND /WIFE

 

As long as you are beside you, my heart remains perfect.

 

Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.

 

Listen to my heartbeat, its busy singing your name.

 

I feel our love story is the best one in this world.

 

You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart.

 

Had fate not made you my wife; there would be no point in living my life.

 

Every year I thank my fate for giving me you as my hubby.

 

Every year makes me realize how lucky I am to be your Wife.

 

There is no such cozy combination as man and wife.

 

I love that feeling I get when I see your smile.

 

I always looked for someone I could live with, but ended up finding someone I can’t live without.

 

 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post