Sad Depressing love quotes in English - Sad Quotes About Love and Pain

SAD LOVE QUOTES



sad love quotes, love quotes, depressed quotes
If everyone around you  coupled up with a special someone and they're posting love quotes all over social media platforms, the pain can be harmful. You’re happy for them (not in real) , but maybe you're living with  a broken heart. Maybe tomorrow you’ll have the strength to fall in love again, and you'll be posting love quotes about him/her and how happy you are, 
 My dear friend, you’ve come to the right place at CAPTION STORE . Grab a box of tissues and get ready to nod (and sob) along as you read these sad love quotes, and maybe turn on some breakup  songs to really help you get out your emotions.


Crying alone does not show that you are weak but it shows that you are strong.

 


You loved so much even if you don’t see it.”

 


”Only if I could get a mask to hide the pallor of the pain you gifted.”

 


”Drowned in darkness, confined in pain”

 


Wipeout your own tears, because if people come to you they will come for a deal.

 


Life is that boss of yours who gets you worked so hard but pays too little

 


“I can’t stop loving you even after eternity. 

 


Taken. Taken for granted. 

 


Just to avoid getting hurt, he started living alone. 

 


I wish I could ignore you as you did.And in the end, it’s not the people you miss. It’s the memories.”

 


“Only if I could get a mask to hide the pallor of the pain you gifted.”

 


“Drowned in darkness, confined in pain.”

If I die today, host my funeral with smiles.”

 


“With my hearts having slivers all around, they might hurt if you’d come closer.  

 

Out of emotions, filled with emptiness.

 

“I can unfriend you, unfollow you, but how can I Unlove you?”“Oh, how beautiful your eyes speak those lies!”

 


“Scared to fall in love. “

 


“I guess broken pieces of glass hurt one badly and so does broken pieces of the human heart. “

 


“The worst part is time leaves forever but the pain it causes stays forever. “

 


“Sometimes, you keep on waiting for that perfect day when everything is actually going to be ‘OKAY. 

 


Today is over forever when you meet someone better.

 


I fear my demons even in the dark night.

 


I never stop loving I stopped showing him.

 


The time we were happy, there was no more harm than remembering Duriya at that time.“It’s hard to understand that being us in the past now. “

 


“World’s may say that it’s over but somewhere in the heart, a feeling called love was still there. “

 


His heart became too fragile and deprived of happiness. I think that heart was thirsty and the thirst was of love .

 


Never compare yourself with others because they don’t know your bad time and you don’t know about theirs.

 


 If you get a reason to be happy, take it. Life is small.

 


You can’t hide your feeling as it can clearly be seen by your eyes.“I don’t want anything but your trust. 

 


You simply broke my trust in true love. 

 


You treated me like a Chapter but for me, you were my Book.

 


 Love is not just physical, but it is about emotional, mental, feeling, caring.

 


Don’t say no directly to anyone, All are not the same.

 


If a girl talks to you cares for you that means she needs you all the time.

 


I wish one could understand that not everything we say is a lie.

 


I wish only if we could last a little longer. 

 


I wish FOREVER meant same to you that it means to me.


 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post