100+ Instagram Bio for girls - Caption store

 

Instagram   Bio  for girls



Instagram Bio  for girls


Cute Instagram Bio  for girls

  • A girl should be like a butterfly. Pretty to see, hard to catch.
  • Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.
  • Don’t be like the rest of them, darling.
  • Currently starring in my own reality show titled, A Modern Cinderella; One Girl’s Search for Love and Shoe.
  • A girl should be two things: Who and What she wants.
  • I hate compromising my dreams for others.
  • Childhood is like being drunk, everybody remembers what you did, apart from you.
  • Life is super cool without any rule.
  • Just Wing it, be it Eyeliner, Life, or everything.
  • Strong is beautiful.
  • Hmmm….Don’t copy my Bio!
  • Love me or hate me, either way, I’m gonna shine.
  • I’m the girl you can only dream of and never get!
  • This is my cup of care. Oh see, it is empty.
  • Yes, I’m sexy and I know it.
  • I’m not fat. It’s just my AWESOMENESS swelling up inside me.
  • I won’t cry for you. My mascara’s too expensive.
  • Better to be strong than pretty and useless.
  • 50% savage, 50% hotness
  • My lips are the gun. Smile is the trigger. My kisses are the bullets. Label me a killer.
  • Heels will allow you to see far.
  • Life is what happens to you while you scroll through Instagram.
  • Money can’t buy happiness but it can buy make-up.
  • Don’t be like the rest of them.

Savage Instagram Bio  for girls


  • Sometimes depressed, stressed…, but still well dressed.
  • Always wearing my invisible crown
  • Born to shine bright.
  • I’m a limited edition, there’s only one me.
  • Sprinkling kindness everywhere I go.
  • I shine from within so no one can dim my light.
  • Always give 100% — unless you’re donating blood.
  • The bags under my eyes are Gucci.
  • To infinity and beyond.
  • Happiness is always trendy.
  • Who runs the world? Repeat loud in front of a mirror: ME! who I am not.
  • I feel like making my dreams come true.
  • I’m a woman with ambition and a heart of gold.
  • Creating sunshine in the world.
  • Always better together xoxo.
  • I don’t know where I’m going but I’m going.
  • .Believing in making the impossible possible.
  • Turning my dreams into my vision and my vision into reality.
  • Sand in my toes and saltwater in my curls.
  • We are born to be real, not perfect.
  • I’d rather be hated for who I am than loved for
  • I’m not perfect but stories are always better with a touch of imperfection.
  • I’m a woman with ambition and a heart of gold.
  • My standards are high… just like my heels.
  • I shine from within so no one can dim my light.
  • Strong women rule the world.
  • Smart. Strong. Silly.
  • Leaving a bit of sparkle everywhere I go (Yes I do carry glitter in my pockets)
  • I’m not perfect but stories are always better with a touch of imperfection, right?


  • I love rumors. I always find out amazing 
  • Nothing can stop you from climbing a cliff only if you know how to fall.
  • SPREAD your WINGS & FLY.
  • A mistake that makes you humble is much better than an achievement that makes you arrogant.
  • When life gets blurry adjust your focus.
  • things about myself I never knew.
  • A girl doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her.
  • You’ve got a smile that could light up this whole town.
  • Hearts get hurt. They broke. They get fixed and the cycle gets repeated.
  • I’m only pretending to be me.
  • Unique & different is the next generation of beautiful.
  • I hate when people tell me I’ve changed when they never even knew me at all.
  • I collect smiles and then I give them away.
  • There is a princess inside all of us.
  • They told me I couldn’t that’s why I did.
  • Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people.
  • Stay strong, make them wonder how you’re still smiling.
  • Make it happen and shock everyone.
  • Darling, I’m a nightmare, dressed like a daydream.
  • Keep your heels, head & standards high.


Cute girly instagram bios



  • Beautiful girls rise with the sun every morning, to create new and beautiful memories.
  • A smiling girl is the CEO of her own world.
  • The world has a red carpet for any girl who is determined.
  • Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.
  • Be your own kind of beautiful.
  • A woman has as many lives as her shoes.
  • Like flowers, every girl has her season to blossom.
  • Face the world with a smile, it will give up and smile back.
  • I turn can’ts into cans and dreams into plans.
  • Strong women rule the world.
  • Maybe she’s born with it.
  • Always wear your invisible crown.
  • Time is precious, waste it wisely.
  • I strive to impress myself.
  • The prettiest smiles hide the biggest secrets.
  • Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
  • Be a flamingo in the flock of pigeons.
  • You’ll never shine if all you do is throw shade.
  • Love without limits.


🔻 ALSO CHECK OUT 🔻



Best Instagram Bio Quotes for girls



  • Adding a little sparkle to your day.
  • So many of my smiles are because of you.
  • Sweet as sugar, tough as nails.
  • Be happy. Be bright. Just Be YOU.
  • Stay classy.
  • Today’s mood is brought to you by lipstick and coffee.
  • Nice guys do invite you to lunch.
  • Currently starring in my own reality show titled: A Modern Cinderella, One Girl’s Search for Love and Shoe.
  • Stay humble. Be kind. Work hard.
  • Just a little bit imperfect.
  • I got nothing.
  • Just a girl in front of a photo willing to receive likes.
  • Keep your heels, head, and standard high.
  • Life is not a fairytale. If you lose your shoes at midnight, you are drunk!
  • Kind words cost nothing.
  • Sharing my happy thoughts.
  • Just keep swimming.
  • Creating the life I love.


Savage quotes for instagram bio


  • Who runs the world? GIRLS.
  • Screw perfect.
  • One of a kind.
  • Voice of the wild within every woman
  • A messy bun and having fun.
  • Just like my eyeliner, I always wing it.
  • Leave a little sparkle everywhere you go.
  • Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.
  • Sassy, classy, and bad-assy.
  • My standards are high. Just like my heels.
  • Single, focused, blessed. Living life.
  • Doing all things with kindness.
  • Livin’ a little.
  • Don’t study me. You won’t graduate.
  • Welcome to my world.
  • Success is in my veins.
  • Your vibe attracts your tribe.
  • A great girl is classy, not trashy.
  • Being a girl is the worst and the best that happened to me.
  • Girls don’t wait for the prince anymore. They just pack and travel the world.
  • Who cares, I am awesome.
  • Anything but predictable.
  • Simple but significant.
  • Life is beautiful.
  • Glitter is the only option.
  • I am a girl. I don’t smoke, drink or party every weekend. Also, I don’t sleep around or start drama to get attention. Yes, we do still exist!


Short Instagram bio for Girls 



  • A warrior in a world of worriers.
  • I strive to impress myself.
  • Eat. Sleep. Create.
  • Too busy to be upset.
  • Just making sure to love life.
  • I am a combo of sweet and spice.
  • Professional napper.
  • Decency is my jewel.
  • Less care. Less stress.
  • Not a worrier.
  • I’m faded.
  • Wake. Play. Slay.
  • This is me.
  • Meet (name).
  • Conquer from within.
  • What should I put here?
  • We are born to be real, not perfect.
  • Born to express, not impress.
  • Don’t go bacon my heart.
  • I put the whine in wine.
  • I’m not smart, I just wear glasses.
  • Happy thoughts!
  • So far, so good.
  • Happy stalking!
  • Follow me.

🔻 ALSO CHECK OUT 🔻


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post