100+ Couple Love quotes - CaptionStore

Looking for Best Couple Love quotes & captions ?- Now a days , everyone is using the Instagram app on their mobile

An Couple Love quotes & captions is a written description or explanation about your loving ones. Couple Love quotes & captions can include emojis, hashtags, and tags or a picture of yours or partner

Couple Love quotes & captions are very useful for making your post (photos/videos) look attractive.Without a caption or a quote, post doesn't look good at all.

But thinking about great Couple Love quotes & captions might be challenging, so we made it easy to run out of unique Couple Love quotes & captions ideas in when you’re publishing a lot of photo.

love quotes, love captions, cute love quotes, love captions



Couple captions/Quotes


  • I’m in love ๐Ÿ’œwith you and all your little things.
  • We go together like winter and a sweater.
  • I am in love with you and all of the little things that make you, you.
  • Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown๐Ÿ‘‘ and remind them who they’re dealing with.
  • I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.๐Ÿ™Œ
  • I want to tie your shoes ๐Ÿ‘Ÿbecause I’d hate for you to fall for someone else.
  • Never give up on something you can’t go a day without thinking about.
  • I cant fetch stars๐ŸŒŸ for you but have goals to go beyond stars with ๐Ÿ‘ซyou.
  • Before I met you, I never knew that just seeing someone could make you smile.๐Ÿ˜Š
  • I wish I could turn back the clock⏰—I’d find you sooner and love you longer.
  • Love is a friendship ๐Ÿ‘ฌ that has caught fire. Engulfed in flames, its brightness lights up the world.๐ŸŒ
  • It will always be you, in my heart ❤and head.
  • I’m willing to risk the cooties if you are.
  • I like when you smile,๐Ÿ˜Š but I love when I’m the reason.
  • We are shaped by those we love.๐Ÿ’œ
  • Every time my phone ๐Ÿ“ฑbuzzes, I check it in the hopes that it is you.
  • I can resist any more, not to love you.
  • Don't be the girl ๐Ÿ‘ง waiting for a perfect person, take your men ๐Ÿ‘ฆ and make him perfect.
  • You are mine, I am damn yours.
  • You are my today and all of my tomorrows.
  • You know! I want to be the reason of smile๐Ÿ˜€ on your face.
  • I might be too late to be your first, but I can certainly be your last.
  • Borrow me a Kiss๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹, please? I wanna give it back, with full interest.
  • They say it’s rude to stare, but I don’t care. You are too cute ๐Ÿ˜Šnot to stare at.
  • If you’re alone, I’ll be your shadow.๐Ÿ‘ฅ
  • I thought I was normal until I met you. Then, I realized we’re both pretty weird and I like that about us.
  • What I have with you is something I never want with anyone else.
  • You are the lovely distraction.
  • I can resist any more, not to love you.
  • What made you fall for him? He never asked me to justify my past.
  • Cold nights, warm blankets, cozy days.
  • I still fall for you every day of my life.
  • Life starts again when fall hits, but I’m so glad it’s with you.
  • Friends say you are a distraction to me. Believe me, I want to be distracted forever.
  • She knew she loved him when “home” ๐Ÿ went from being a place to being a person.
  • You’re the apple๐ŸŽ to my pie.
  • Are you a dictionary?? Because you give meaning to my life..!!
  • I know there are millions of fish in the sea,๐ŸŒŠ but you’re my Nemo.๐Ÿ 
  • You have this incredible way of making my heart ๐Ÿ’œhappy.
  • I tried to be normal once, but those were the worst five minutes of my life.
  • A relationship where you can act like straight up idiots together is the coolest thing ever.
  • You touched my soul๐Ÿ‘ผ but never used your hands. I fell in love๐Ÿ’œ with you at that moment.
  • The key to happiness๐Ÿ˜Š is finding the right partner. After that, nothing else matters.
  • What I have with you is something I never want with anyone else.
  • You are my favorite refuge when my mind needs peace.
  • Every day with you is a new adventure.
  • The first time I saw you, my heart whispered, “that’s the one.”
  • Everything you want in life is just a step outside your comfort zone.
  • So Please, hold me close and make all this pain go away.
  • Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
  • I love you, that's the only thing I know.
  • I fell for you because you loved me when I was incapable of loving myself.
  • When you can’t look on the bright side of things, you’ll find me sitting in the dark with you.
  • Forget the butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I am with you.
  • Learn to love each other, you will find world heaven.
  • No one can ever know how much love๐Ÿ’œ a heart can hold.
  • Fall is when I fall in love again.
  • Every time my phone๐Ÿ“ฑ rings, I hope it's you.
  • And all at once, summer collapsed into fall.
  • Love is like a glass door… Sometimes you don’t see it and it smacks ๐Ÿ‘‹ you right in the face.
  • I want a relationship like “Tom & Jerry” fight daily, still can’t live without each other.
  • Are you a camera? ๐Ÿ“ธ because every time I see you, I will smile. ❤
  • When I look at you, I can feel it. And... and I look, and I... and I’m home.
  • Love is like a bar of soap, once you think you have it, it slips away.
  • Love is a game that two can play and both win.
  • I will never forget the first time you kissed๐Ÿ’ me.
  • Will you allow me to be the star ✨ in your darkness?
  • Don't make me wait just because you know I will.
  • If I could touch your heart the way you touched mine you would belong to me forever.
  • A certain darkness is needed to see the stars.
  • It is better to love someone you can’t have than to have someone you can’t love.
  • Are you a dictionary?? Because you give meaning to my life..!!
  • We can find the best meaning of life ๐Ÿ’•with others, and I found it with you.
  • Just his smile makes my heart beat faster, my breath gets slower, and my love gets higher.
  • I left because you never asked me to stay.
  • The purpose of living is to live with a purpose, you are my purpose.
  • I crown you the Queen of my heart.
  • Finding your true love is not hard, you just have to be patient and find it with your heart. ❤
  • The heart๐Ÿ’“ wants more than it takes๐Ÿ˜Œ..
  • Love is the butterflies in your tummy no matter how many times you see that person.
  • Once you're mine, never ask me to let you go cause that will never happen.
  • If you are with someone and someone else is on your mind than, you are with the wrong person.
  • If ever I see you smile ๐Ÿ˜Š and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.
  • Being with you what I call happiness.
  • I may not be your first date, kiss or love...but I want to be your last everything.
  • Love is not easy but I’m holding on to this...๐Ÿ‘ซ
  • You were the sunshine of my life. But I guess an eclipse came in between.
  • Love brings out the stupidity in you. It makes you want to cry and laugh at the same time.
  • I fall in love with you every single day.
  • Love doesn’t cost you money or riches it costs you time and effort.
  • I’ve found this new disease, it’s called LOVE. I know its contagious cause you gave it to me.
  • The best feeling is when you look at him...and he is already staring.
  • Tears can be trusted more than a smile. Because there will be a true reason behind every tear.
  • If loving you is wrong, I don’t want to be right and if I’m wrong there is no right.
  • If you want to be together, you have to-get-her. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ❤๐Ÿ’‘
  • My love for you is like the ocean…you can see the beginning but never the end. 
  • I fell for you because you loved me when I was incapable of loving myself.
  • When you can’t look on the bright side of things, you’ll find me sitting in the dark with you.
  • Forget the butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I am with you.
  • Learn to love each other, you will find world heaven.
  • No one can ever know how much love๐Ÿ’œ a heart can hold.
  • Fall is when I fall in love again.
  • Every time my phone๐Ÿ“ฑ rings, I hope it's you.
  • And all at once, summer collapsed into fall.
  • Love is like a glass door… Sometimes you don’t see it and it smacks ๐Ÿ‘‹ you right in the face.
  • I want a relationship like “Tom & Jerry” fight daily, still can’t live without each other.
  • Are you a camera? ๐Ÿ“ธ because every time I see you, I will smile. ❤

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post