100+ Birthday Captions | Family Friends Lover kids Birthday captions

 




Birthday Status/Captions

  • May all happiness come 2 u in all your rest life.many many happy returns of the day🎂🍰.
  • Today is the day of celebration🎉🎉🎉
  • Gonna party 🎉🍾like it's my birthday🎂... cause it is.
  • I’m so glad this beautiful human continues to exist another year.
  • Studies show that people who have the most birthdays 🎂live the longest.
  • On this day, a queen was born. 🎂
  • Today is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you'll ever be again.
  • I feel privileged to have spent one more year of my life with you. Happy birthday!
  • It's my Birthday party and you're not invited.


ALSO SEE :



 

  • I see absolutely no reason to start acting my age.
  • I love collecting Birthday cards with money in them
  • You can’t help getting older, but you don’t have to get old.👴
  • You may not be the only 👫friend I have, but you’re definitely the only friend I need. Blessed to spend another year with you.
  • A good 👫friend knows all your stories; a best friend helped you write them. Write a new one tonight as we celebrate your birthday!
  • I wish more people would be start thinking about my birthday.
  • i need your presence on my birthday.
  • It's not the years that count , it's the memories that you make over these years.
  • Don’t stop thinking about tomorrow.
  • when candles cost more than cakes.It's time to realize that you are getting old.
  • I wish that you get your life goals fulfilled on this special day.
  • happy Birthday to my better half.
  • How lucky you must be to get a birthday wish from me. 
  • Be like this for the rest of your life, you are perfect being yourself.
  • Happy Birthday to the person who is always there for me.
  • Wishing you a happy birthday with m regards and love wrapped in this message.
  • They say it’s your birthday; we’re gonna have a good time.
  • Your birthday is a special time to celebrate🎉🎊 the gift🎁 of 'you' to the world. 🌏
  • It’s my party,🎉 and I’ll cry if I want to.
  • It takes a long time to become young.
  • My heart ❤is so full to wish you today the birthday of my beloved friend👫
  • On this day, a queen was born. 🎂
  • It’s not the years in your life that counts, it’s the life in your years.
  • The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
  • I’ve decided you’re not old, you’re 25 plus shipping and handling.
  • Today is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you'll ever be again.
  • Age is just a hashtag#⃣
  • May you stay forever young.👩
  • I don’t know about you, but I’m feelin’ 21.
  • I’m so glad this beautiful human continues to exist another year.
  • Cheers and beers 🍾🍾to my 21 years old boy
  • Let’s celebrate 🎉with a toast and get lost in tonight.
  • Gonna party 🎉🍾like it's my birthday🎂... cause it is.
  • I am so lucky to be born and have a really cool playmate waiting for me.
  • You don't need a facebook reminder to remember my birthday.
  • I will stay this age until another notice.
  • Happiest birthday to my best buddy there.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post