200+ Instagram Love captions | Couple goals Captions for you pics -Caption store





Looking for Best Instagram captions ?- Now a days , everyone is using the Instagram app on their mobile

An Instagram caption is a written description or explanation about the Instagram photo to provide more context. Instagram captions can include emojis, hashtags, and tags.

Instagram captions are very useful for making your post (photos/videos) look attractive.Without a caption a post doesn't look good at all.

But thinking about great Instagram Captions might be challenging, so we made it easy to run out of unique Instagram caption ideas in 20+ different categories when you’re publishing a lot of photo.


200+ Instagram Love Captions


  • I’m in love 💜with you and all your little things.
  • We go together like winter and a sweater.
  • I am in love with you and all of the little things that make you, you.
  • Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown👑 and remind them who they’re dealing with.
  • I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.🙌
  • I want to tie your shoes 👟because I’d hate for you to fall for someone else.
  • Never give up on something you can’t go a day without thinking about.
  • I cant fetch stars🌟 for you but have goals to go beyond stars with 👫you.
  • Before I met you, I never knew that just seeing someone could make you smile.😊
  • I wish I could turn back the clock⏰—I’d find you sooner and love you longer.
  • Love is a friendship 👬 that has caught fire. Engulfed in flames, its brightness lights up the world.🌏
  • It will always be you, in my heart ❤and head.
  • I’m willing to risk the cooties if you are.
  • I like when you smile,😊 but I love when I’m the reason.
  • We are shaped by those we love.💜
  • Every time my phone 📱buzzes, I check it in the hopes that it is you.
  • I can resist any more, not to love you.
  • Don't be the girl 👧 waiting for a perfect person, take your men 👦 and make him perfect.
  • You are mine, I am damn yours.
  • You are my today and all of my tomorrows.
  • You know! I want to be the reason of smile😀 on your face.
  • I might be too late to be your first, but I can certainly be your last.
  • I saw galaxies in your eyes👁
  • Dignity and love do not blend well, nor do they continue long together.
  • Finding your true love is not hard, you just have to be patient and find it with your heart. ❤
  • Don't change yourself, for someone to make him love you, just be you, the right man will come.
  • You can love the person you trust but you can not always trust the person you love.
  • Love is the greatest feeling in the word but it can also be the worse.
  • Being in a relationship is a full-time job. So don’t apply if you’re not ready.
  • Love is when you accept a person the way he or she is.
  • You’ll never understand love until you have experienced it.
  • Our together is forever.
  • I can't wait until I can roll over at 2 a.m. To find your lips 💋instead of a text.
  • Girls want guys with a future, guys want girls with no past.
  • Dear crush!! You've crushed me.
  • There is nothing that is more beautiful than true love at a young age.
  • Love is when you can spend every second of every day with someone and it still isn’t enough.
  • I want to be with you until my last page.
  • You don't cross my mind👨, you live in it.
  • Love is a fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand.
  • I didn’t forget that I love you, I just realized that you love her more.
  • I fell in love with you because you taught me how to love myself.
  • I only get jealous because I LOVE YOU, and I don't want anyone else to have you.
  • Look at the stars. Countless, right? They represent the number of thoughts I’ve had of you…
  • Six billion people in this world and all I need is you. :]
  • They say Disney World is the happiest place on earth, obviously, they haven’t been in your arms.
  • I need you like a heart ❤ needs a beat.
  • A million feelings, a thousand thoughts, a hundred memories, all for one person......
  • People say love is kind of like your virginity you can only give it to one person!
  • Being in love. never goes out of style...
  • When I hear your name, my heart smiles.
  • Love is like a swing sometimes it’s down sometimes its up.
  • Someday someone is going to look at you like you’re the best thing in the world.
  • Love isn’t easy that’s why only those who are capable to tackle it, get it.
  • You know a girl is serious when they say your name in a text.
  • If you truly love someone, you should be more interested in keeping them happy than in being right.
  • My hearts stops when you're with me.
  • Love is like a game, the more serious you are, the more pain you get when you fail.
  • By the way, I'm wearing the smile you gave me.
  • Without you, there is no reason to wake up in the morning.
  • If there ever we can't stay together keep me in your heart 💜 I'll stay there forever...
  • Love is like air. You can feel it, but you can’t see it. Because love isn’t from the eyes, but from the heart.
  • Hugging is a silent way of saying «YOU MATTER TO ME».
  • Love is not expecting, love is accepting.
  • I'll always be there to lift you up whenever you are down.
  • You are the only clock 🕐 that’s ticking in my heart!
  • All because of our little arguments and weird conversations, I fell in love with you.
  • The one who know you than you know yourself love him like you love yourself because you are so lucky to have a man like him😄❤.
  • Thank you, my love, for always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.
  • You and I just have that connection😊.
  • I get high on words and long talks.
  • Love is an art that comes directly from the heart.
  • A tight hug can do much for someone that's hurting.
  • Long distance relationship will work if two people involve are strong in faith, love, and respect for each other.
  • A strong woman is man's most powerful weapon.
  • Your cute smile is all I need to battle all struggles in my life.
  • Every morning I wake up happy because I know I will see you.
  • Sacrificing your happiness for the happiness of the one you love, is by far, the truest type of love.
  • You’ll always have a place in my heart, cos that’s where I keep my valuables.
  • I look at you and you look at me…now I know why the best things in life are for free…
  • Not all who make love, make marriages.
  • Sometimes the people you love the most, are the ones that hurt you the worst.
  • Fight for the fairy 👼 tale it does exist.
  • I will take care of me for you if you will take care of you for me.
  • Love starts with a hug, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.
  • If I Can Only See You in My Dreams, Then Let Me Sleep Forever.
  • If you can’t handle me at my worst, then you don’t deserve me at my best.
  • When we first met, I had no idea that you would be so important to me.
  • You are everything I want & more than I deserve.
  • There is no true love without jealousy.
  • When in love, eyes become ears and the heart becomes the eyes.
  • Need advice on relationships? Get in touch with broken soul or a one-sided lover.
  • If the home 🏡 is where the heart ❤ is, then as long as I'm with you, I will be at home.
  • Love can make you smile 😊 but can also make you cry 😢.
  • You don’t love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
  • You may not trust the people you love❤️. But you can always love the people you trust.
  • When you smile you simply light up my world to an extreme.:)
  • I am like the minerals of water without taste without you.💧
  • Being ONLINE doesn't mean that I'm chatting with others, It means, I'm waiting for your Text... 😊😊
  • My love is for you something I'll never run out of.
  • l love🙈u and that only matters...🥀
  • You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.
  • Everything is better when we're together.
  • I fell in love with you because you taught me how to love myself.
  • The best relationship usually begins unexpectedly.
  • I can’t stop thinking about you, today... tomorrow... always.
  • Being with you what I call happiness.😊
  • If love is a game I want to play as long you don’t cheat!
  • Love … is loving someone even if they don’t deserve it…
  • I want you to be happy😊, but I want you to be happy with Me.
  • I may not be your first date, kiss or love...but I want to be your last everything.
  • Love is not easy but I’m holding on to this...👫
  • You were the sunshine of my life. But I guess an eclipse came in between.
  • Love brings out the stupidity in you. It makes you want to cry and laugh at the same time.
  • I fall in love with you every single day.
  • Love doesn’t cost you money or riches it costs you time and effort.
  • I’ve found this new disease, it’s called LOVE. I know its contagious cause you gave it to me.
  • The best feeling is when you look at him...and he is already staring.
  • Tears can be trusted more than a smile. Because there will be a true reason behind every tear.
  • If loving you is wrong, I don’t want to be right and if I’m wrong there is no right.
  • If you want to be together, you have to-get-her. 😃❤💑
  • My love for you is like the ocean…you can see the beginning but never the end. (:
  • Never frown, because you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile.
  • Anywhere with you is better than anywhere without you.
  • Love is something that everyone is looking for but most will never have.
  • So many people are trying to find the right person, instead of being the right person.
  • If you love someone never miss an opportunity to tell them how much they mean to you!
  • When you care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours!!
  • Love is like a candle, it lights you up but in the end, it goes dark.
  • Love is what makes you laugh when you don’t even want to smile!
  • Be with someone who is proud to have U...
  • Love is like a rubber band if one leaves the other one get hurt.
  • One day I caught myself smiling for NO REASON then I realized I was thinking of you.
  • You're my spark✨ in the dark🌑
  • Be with those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you.
  • Behind every status, there is a secret message for someone.
  • When you truly love someone you don’t judge them by their past, you accept it and leave it there.
  • Love is like the sun which coming out from the clouds and warming your soul.
  • I thought I was my favorite then "you" happened.
  • In the sight of love, everyone is a poet.
  • Calling me CUTE is nice, calling me HOT is great but calling me YOURS is all I want. 😚
  • I love people 😍who make me forget that I am shabby.
  • Love is often the fruit of marriage.
  • 👉You are what I need in my life.🤗
  • I am jealous of EVERY girl who even hugged 🤗 you because at that moment they held my world. 🌏
  • We are all Romeos looking for our Juliet, but never finding her.
  • Love is a sweet pain; no matter how much it hurts you can’t have enough of it.
  • Love is when you can’t focus in class cause you’re too busy writing your first name with his last.
  • I’m scared of losing you and I don’t even know why because you can’t even mine to lose.
  • When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.
  • Love someone who understands your past, compliments your present and supports your future.
  • A B C D E F G H I …… U V W X Y Z. Look what I did to all those who came between U and I…
  • Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel.
  • It’s painful to love someone who is already in love with another person.
  • I left because you never asked me to stay.
  • The purpose of living is to live with a purpose, you are my purpose.
  • I crown you the Queen of my heart.
  • Finding your true love is not hard, you just have to be patient and find it with your heart. ❤
  • The heart💓 wants more than it takes😌..
  • Love is the butterflies in your tummy no matter how many times you see that person.
  • Once you're mine, never ask me to let you go cause that will never happen.
  • If you are with someone and someone else is on your mind than, you are with the wrong person.
  • If ever I see you smile 😊 and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.
  • Being with you what I call happiness.
  • When we first met we had nothing, but now with your hand in mine and our hearts together we have it all.
  • Talking about someone who makes you happy actually makes you happy.
  • Take me back to the time when you love me and I love you.
  • We can’t choose who we love our heart does it for us.
  • Everything is fair in love and war, love is over💔, now war begins.
  • My heart is perfect because you are inside.
  • When we first met, I had no idea that you would be so important to me.
  • Don’t cry for a GIRL who left you, the other one may fall for your SMILE😎.
  • Don’t love the one who can live with you, but the one who cannot live without you.
  • I'll never ask you to change for me because you are the perfect just the way you are.
  • What matters most to me is you. I live to make you happy.
  • Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
  • If I ever write the story about my life, don’t be surprised if your👈 name appears billion times.💯
  • The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.
  • One day you will miss me like I miss you today.
  • Why do we close our eyes when we pray, cry, kiss or dream? Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen but felt by the heart.
  • Love is like thin glass. Break it and you never fix it.
  • He was never in my dreams because I wanted him in reality.
  • We are most alive when we're in love.
  • Love can tear you apart... it can kill you. But if you’re lucky, it can put you back together.
  • Love is not about staring, sharing and caring. It is when you still feel very warm in winters.
  • True love is not finding someone you would die for. But finding someone you would KILL for.
  • The silence between two best defines the LOVE.
  • And then there are some relationships which don’t require daily meetings, they exist only by seeing each other.
  • Once in a lifetime, you meet someone who changes everything.
  • You are my sun ☀ ➡️lightened up my life. 💓
  • Love is when all their imperfections cannot alter your feeling of perfection for them.
  • Where there is love there is peace and where there is peace there is no need.
  • Every time I look at the keyboard I see that U and I are always together.
  • You're not an option. You are my priority.
  • I would like to be your shadow because it will be beside you for all the life.
  • Love is quick to apologize, fast to forgive.
  • A true love story never ends
  • Love is like a drug, once you get addicted you just can’t stop, and it ends in pain and misery.
  • If you want to know how much I love you, count the drops of rain.
  • The truth is, I’d rather argue with you for the rest of my life than kiss anyone else.
  • Never settle for a guy when you know you deserve better.
  • Your cute smile😊 is all I need to battle all struggles in my life.
  • The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.
  • It may take Billions of people to complete the world, but it only takes you to complete mine.
  • One who marries for love alone will have bad days but good nights.
  • Love is a special feeling to feel with that special one.
  • They asked me "How's your life?" He smiled and replied, "She is fine."
  • If smiling makes you live longer, then I’m never gonna die if I keep hanging around you.
  • The awesome moment is when you read someone’s status and you know that’s for you.
  • Love me when I don’t deserve it…that’s when I need it the most!
  • A person who loves you truly will never let you go whatever the situation is.
  • Let me love you if not for the rest of your life then for the rest of mine.
  • Never waste your feelings on someone who doesn't know the value of them😑
  • Love is a word that we cannot define correctly. But love is a feeling we can always show positively.
  • One day they’ll realize they lost a diamond while playing with worthless stones.
  • Little kids steal hearts so easily…so let me be a little kid and steal yours…
  • When I look at you, I can feel it. And... and I look, and I... and I’m home.
  • Love is like a bar of soap, once you think you have it, it slips away.
  • Love is a game that two can play and both win.
  • I will never forget the first time you kissed💏 me.
  • Will you allow me to be the star ✨ in your darkness?
  • Don't make me wait just because you know I will.
  • If I could touch your heart the way you touched mine you would belong to me forever.
  • A certain darkness is needed to see the stars.
  • It is better to love someone you can’t have than to have someone you can’t love.
  • Are you a dictionary?? Because you give meaning to my life..!!
  • We can find the best meaning of life 💕with others, and I found it with you.
  • Just his smile makes my heart beat faster, my breath gets slower, and my love gets higher.
  • They say "Do what you love" I want to do you.
  • Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.
  • I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.
  • Love is an art that comes directly from the heart.
  • Love is blind, because baby when you’re with me, I see nothing but you.
  • Love is a great feeling only true lovers can feel.
  • Love makes you feel like you have the wings to fly.
  • Do you want to meet the love of your life? look in the mirror.
  • Love is a great feeling only true lovers can feel.
  • Love is a race in which the finish line is understanding your heart.
  • If you love someone, set them free.
  • I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.
  • Dignity and love do not blend well, nor do they continue long together.
  • There’s always someone that makes me smile even though I feel tired and restless.
  • Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes just be an illusion.
  • Life seems very short with someone special but it seems very long without that special one.
  • Borrow me a Kiss💋💋, please? I wanna give it back, with full interest.
  • They say it’s rude to stare, but I don’t care. You are too cute 😊not to stare at.
  • If you’re alone, I’ll be your shadow.👥
  • I thought I was normal until I met you. Then, I realized we’re both pretty weird and I like that about us.
  • What I have with you is something I never want with anyone else.
  • You are the lovely distraction.
  • I can resist any more, not to love you.
  • What made you fall for him? He never asked me to justify my past.
  • Cold nights, warm blankets, cozy days.
  • I still fall for you every day of my life.
  • Life starts again when fall hits, but I’m so glad it’s with you.
  • Friends say you are a distraction to me. Believe me, I want to be distracted forever.
  • She knew she loved him when “home” 🏠went from being a place to being a person.
  • You’re the apple🍎 to my pie.
  • Are you a dictionary?? Because you give meaning to my life..!!
  • I know there are millions of fish in the sea,🌊 but you’re my Nemo.🐠
  • You have this incredible way of making my heart 💜happy.
  • I tried to be normal once, but those were the worst five minutes of my life.
  • A relationship where you can act like straight up idiots together is the coolest thing ever.
  • You touched my soul👼 but never used your hands. I fell in love💜 with you at that moment.
  • The key to happiness😊 is finding the right partner. After that, nothing else matters.
  • What I have with you is something I never want with anyone else.
  • You are my favorite refuge when my mind needs peace.
  • Every day with you is a new adventure.
  • The first time I saw you, my heart whispered, “that’s the one.”
  • Everything you want in life is just a step outside your comfort zone.
  • So Please, hold me close and make all this pain go away.
  • Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
  • I love you, that's the only thing I know.
  • I fell for you because you loved me when I was incapable of loving myself.
  • When you can’t look on the bright side of things, you’ll find me sitting in the dark with you.
  • Forget the butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I am with you.
  • Learn to love each other, you will find world heaven.
  • No one can ever know how much love💜 a heart can hold.
  • Fall is when I fall in love again.
  • Every time my phone📱 rings, I hope it's you.
  • And all at once, summer collapsed into fall.
  • Love is like a glass door… Sometimes you don’t see it and it smacks 👋 you right in the face.
  • I want a relationship like “Tom & Jerry” fight daily, still can’t live without each other.
  • Are you a camera? 📸 because every time I see you, I will smile. ❤
  • When I look at you, I can feel it. And... and I look, and I... and I’m home.
  • Love is like a bar of soap, once you think you have it, it slips away.
  • Love is a game that two can play and both win.
  • I will never forget the first time you kissed💏 me.
  • Will you allow me to be the star ✨ in your darkness?
  • Don't make me wait just because you know I will.
  • If I could touch your heart the way you touched mine you would belong to me forever.
  • A certain darkness is needed to see the stars.
  • It is better to love someone you can’t have than to have someone you can’t love.
  • Are you a dictionary?? Because you give meaning to my life..!!
  • We can find the best meaning of life 💕with others, and I found it with you.
  • Just his smile makes my heart beat faster, my breath gets slower, and my love gets higher.
  • I left because you never asked me to stay.
  • The purpose of living is to live with a purpose, you are my purpose.
  • I crown you the Queen of my heart.
  • Finding your true love is not hard, you just have to be patient and find it with your heart. ❤
  • The heart💓 wants more than it takes😌..
  • Love is the butterflies in your tummy no matter how many times you see that person.
  • Once you're mine, never ask me to let you go cause that will never happen.
  • If you are with someone and someone else is on your mind than, you are with the wrong person.
  • If ever I see you smile 😊 and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.
  • Being with you what I call happiness.
  • I may not be your first date, kiss or love...but I want to be your last everything.
  • Love is not easy but I’m holding on to this...👫
  • You were the sunshine of my life. But I guess an eclipse came in between.
  • Love brings out the stupidity in you. It makes you want to cry and laugh at the same time.
  • I fall in love with you every single day.
  • Love doesn’t cost you money or riches it costs you time and effort.
  • I’ve found this new disease, it’s called LOVE. I know its contagious cause you gave it to me.
  • The best feeling is when you look at him...and he is already staring.
  • Tears can be trusted more than a smile. Because there will be a true reason behind every tear.
  • If loving you is wrong, I don’t want to be right and if I’m wrong there is no right.
  • If you want to be together, you have to-get-her. 😃❤💑
  • My love for you is like the ocean…you can see the beginning but never the end.
  • I fell for you because you loved me when I was incapable of loving myself.
  • When you can’t look on the bright side of things, you’ll find me sitting in the dark with you.
  • Forget the butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I am with you.
  • Learn to love each other, you will find world heaven.
  • No one can ever know how much love💜 a heart can hold.
  • Fall is when I fall in love again.
  • Every time my phone📱 rings, I hope it's you.
  • And all at once, summer collapsed into fall.
  • Love is like a glass door… Sometimes you don’t see it and it smacks 👋 you right in the face.
  • I want a relationship like “Tom & Jerry” fight daily, still can’t live without each other.
  • Are you a camera? 📸 because every time I see you, I will smile. ❤

These Instagram captions are very useful for each Instagram users to create a strong Instagram profile.
I hope you liked my collection of 200+ Love Instagram captions categories for your Instagram photos and videos.
Thankyou!
Have a good day.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post